R&D Scientist Chemical Technology
- As R&D scientist you have the responsibility to conduct, plan and supervise chemical R&D projects.
- You will work in the R&D - Business development environment. You will actively participate in
- Development of new chemicals, resins and resulting materials on lab and pilot scale;
- The development and implementation of chemical processes.
- You will have strong interaction with the analytical department, with process safety and with the (pilot) production team.
- You will be interacting closely with our Technical and Application Specialists and you will occasionally visit key customers.
- You consult open academic and patent literature to complete your work plans and to keep updated about latest technology developments.
- You actively contribute to international research programs in which TFC is involved and focus on various high-tech applications for various industries: e.g. aerospace, wood modification, bio refinery, electrical storage, (bio)composites, ...
- You have a master or preferably a PhD in chemistry (organic or polymer chemistry) or bio engineering (catalysis).
- You are self starting with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- As this function will bring you in contact with a multitude of markets, applications and processes a broad technical interest is a plus.
- You structure your own work and that of colleagues working with you and are able to meet deadlines.
- You are a pragmatic, dynamic team player who can adjust to shifting priorities.
- TFC offers a very challenging function within a healthy, dynamic and growing chemical company.
- Next to an attractive salary including bonus system we do foresee a number of extralegal compensations and various training opportunities.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature